Join us for Worship
555 S. University | 10:30 AM Sundays
We have a deep appreciation for the history and traditions that help guide us in worship; however we never feel limited by them. We believe that worship is at its best when we balance where God has been and where God is leading us.
a few things about us
- We are disciples of Jesus who are trying our best.
- We take scripture seriously, not literally.
- We ask hard questions.
- We laugh a lot.
We love music. On any given Sunday, it's not unusual to have the choir singing, the handbells ringing, a cello or flute solo, and the organ playing. The hope is that our music glorifies God and lifts our spirits.
other worship information
Get to know more about what makes us different.
- Everyone is welcome here, so there are no assigned pews. Sit anywhere you like, but the balcony gets a little chilly.
- We love kids! There is a nursery for infants through Kindergarten that is led by an excellent group of background-checked and trained staff members. Children's worship programs are also available for kids First through Fifth grade.
- Every Sunday we say hello to each other in the middle of worship because community is really important to us. If you tend to be more introverted, feel free to stay in your seat, read the announcements, check your phone, or wave to your neighbor. No judgement!
- On the first Sunday of every month, we celebrate the sacrament of Communion together. Everyone is welcome to participate. Also, we collect food pantry items on those Sundays which benefits some of our mission partners in Norman.